We are looking for creative, fun people who want to work in a dynamic environment in the centre of Athens.
Applicants must be fluent in Greek and English.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Producing fully working, completed and tested websites
- Producing high quality PHP code
- Generating product specs with the rest of the team
- Provide visible progress on projects
- Work plan estimation and prioritisation
- Contribute to the larger company road map
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time
Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge of Apache and MySQL web servers and databases
- Experience using and developing in WordPress CMS
- Knowledge of the Magento platform will be appreciated
- Self-motivated with the ability to go that extra mile
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science or related subject
- 2+ years of PHP application or website development in a commercial environment
- Must like to have fun and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
If you feel that all the above is a description of yourself and you want to work in a challenging environment with changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects, then probably you’re a good fit and you should get in touch.