We are a full service digital agency in the heart of Athens. Our goal is to provide solutions that look good and work better, solutions that make an impact for our clients and their customers.
We’re also founders of Exit Bee, a growing startup, acquiring new customers everyday in a variety of markets. Our goal is to help them increase their conversion rate, using our bounce prevention technology.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Designer to join the team. If you’re into digital media, startups, ecommerce, conversion optimization and ready for a big challenge that may (…or may not) change your life, this may be what you’re looking for.
Applicants must be fluent in Greek and English.
As a Designer at Smoky Pixel & Exit Bee some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working on our websites and marketing material such as infographics, banners, emails, e-books etc
- Working with our clients to design user-centered solutions that convert well and achieve their business goals
- Using our client’s brand identity to design graphics that resonate, attract and guide users to the desired actions
- Evaluating existing websites in terms of usability, conversion and content
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to highlight user experience
- Providing rationale for design choices
- Presenting concepts to the rest of the team as well as to the clients
- Identifying opportunities to create business value and increase user experience and satisfaction
- Managing projects and delivering on time, alone or as part of a team
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS is a big plus
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in a digital or advertising agency preferred
If you feel that all the above is a description of yourself and you want to work in a challenging environment with changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects, then probably you’re a good fit and you should get in touch.